Pest Covers • House Mouse. Roof rats. Norway rat. Bandicoot.
Rodents are very clever mammals. Their breeding rate is also high as one pair can multiply to BOO in a year. They infest, destroy, contaminate more than they feed, because of their continued "GROWING ACTION". Rodent cause` severe diseases like rat-bite fever, l.aptospirosis, Plague. Trichinosis, Salmonellosis and also food poisoning.
They are small in size very clever, good climbers and live in homes & social environment.
They are large in size, their tall is longer than their head + body length, sexual maturity attended in 8to 12 weeks. The body weighs up to 150-200gms.
Very Ferociuse Looking rodent with a long face.it does considerable damage to fields & buildings. adult weight is between 300 to 100gm.
Commonly found in drainage. Their tall is short than their head+body length. They prefer the food containing carbohydrates & protein.
Treatment for Rodent Control
Sound environmental sanitation is the most effective strategy. Rats have required three things food, water & shelter. If these are denied rats will naturally decrease in density. The control measure is divided into two parts- 1) Chemical Measure 2) Mechanical Measure. Chemical Measure - The anticoagulant rodenticides are used. The poison will be mixed in food & baiting is done. Baiting will be done only for outside compound premises
Mechanics) Measure - Trapping is done by using Scissor Traps. Wonder Traps, Cages Sr Glue boards.
Tranning' The Trapping is done by inspecting the runway of rodents & will be don, tier inside premises: if necessary it will be done for outside premises also.
- Baiting is done for outside premises.
- Glue Boards, Wonder Traps, Cages & Scissor Traps are placed to inside premises by inspection the run way of rats.
4. Treatment to the soil along the external perimeter of the building:The soil around the external perimeter of the building up to a depth of 30 cm shall be treated at 2.25 liter per linear meter.
5. Treatment of soil surrounding pipes, wastes and conduits: When pipes, wastes, and conduits enter the soil inside the area of the foundation, the soil surrounding the point of entry must be loosened around each such pipe, waste or conduit for a distance of 15 cm and up to a depth of 7.5 cm and loosened soil shall be treated with chemical emulsion.
- A copy of the ground or basement floor plan should be made available to us before the start of the work.
- Water required for the treatment shall be supplied to us Free of Cost.
- A suitable space shall be provided with lock and key arrangement for the storage of chemicals and the equipment.
- The customer should inform us about the stage of construction ready for treatment with a notice period of 2 days. It is in the mutual interest that all stages of the treatment are completed at an appropriate time. As nonavailability of the area for no fault of ours, no pro-rata refund/adjustment in bills will be permitted. Also, the treatment is not done as per specification, the possibility of re-infestation cannot be ruled out
- Treatment should not be carried out when it is raining or when the soil saturated with sub-soil water
- Once formed treated soil barriers must not be disturbed. In case treated soil is disturbed, immediate steps shall be taken to restore the continuity and completeness of the barrier system at an additional cost to the customer.
- This treatment does not give protection against dry-wood termite and powder post beetles.
- The structure should be isolated from any existing structure.
1. Imidadoprid 30.5% SC- @ 2.1m1/liter of water.
2. Chlorpyriphos 20% EC- @ 50m1/liter of water.